Newspapers - pronunciation: audio and phonetic transcription
Practice pronunciation of newspapers and other English words with our Pronunciation Trainer. Try it for free! No registration required.
Do you learn or teach English?
We know sometimes English may seem complicated. We don't want you to waste your time.
Check all our tools and learn English faster!
- convert text to phonetic transcription
- learn to distinguish similar sounds, like in "bad" and "bed"
- learn phonetic symbols with an interactive IPA chart
- practice pronunciation with short simple sentences (video vocabulary builder for beginners)
- search words by phonetic transcription
- insert phonetic transcription into subtitles