French pronunciation course for beginners released
I am very glad to announce the release of the video course French pronunciation for beginners.
It took me almost four months to prepare this course. It covers the following topics:
- pronunciation of French sounds in different positions: at the beginning, in the middle and at the end of words,
- pronunciation changes: liaison, vowel elongation and silent "e",
- letters with diacritics: â, é, è, ï, ô, ç, etc.,
- French numerals: a lot of combinations numeral + noun, absolutely all numerals from 1 to 100,
- basic French phrases: 85 common phrases, such as "Pouvez-vous parler plus lentement, s'il vous plait?" ("Can you speak slowly, please?") or "Où sont les toilettes?" ("Where is the washroom?").
All words and phrases from the course are pronounced slowly with good articulation, so you will be able to imitate the native speaker easily.
The video clips have French and English subtitles that you can turn on and off at your will. Another type of subtitles shows you the phonetic transcription of French words written with the symbols of International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA).
I would like to give my special thanks to my friend Charles who accepted to be the "native speaker". He spent two hours of his life surrounded by cameras, lights and curtains. People who learn French will never forget you, Charles! :)
I would also like to mention an important change in our pricing policy. In May we introduced Pay what you want system. In other words you choose the price that you want to pay for any of our pronunciation courses.