Major update in phonetic transcription translators
We are happy to announce the release of a major update on EasyPronunciation.com. Here's the list of exciting new features:
- The site is now working faster and is more stable even during the peak hours.
- We added an option to split the words into syllables for the following languages: English, French, German, Portuguese and Russian.
- All our phonetic converters became 100% copy-paste friendly.
- The option to display the transcription under each word now works in all browsers.
- In English, German and Russian converters you can now set the symbols that will surround the words that cannot be converted.
- We added an option for pin-pen merger in American English.
- We added an option for the open back vowel /ɑ/ in French.
- We released the German phonetic subtitle converter.
- We added the support for Russian and German in our API service.