If you are learning English, French or Russian, we have great news for you!
We decided to integrate all video recordings from our pronunciation courses into online phonetic translators. There are a LOT of words. Have a look:
- English phonetic translator – 3,700 words
- French phonetic translator – 2,500 words
- Russian phonetic translator – 3,200 words
So, how does it work?
1. Submit your text in the phonetic translator. You will see a small blue icon near the words that have integrated audio and video.
2. Click the word! You will see a yellow popup window with four blue icons: two for audio and two for video.
Slow-motion video will help you understand and imitate the movements of the speech organs.
Note that most video recordings are locked. In order to access all audio and video content, you can either:
- Buy a paid subscription, or
- Buy the pronunciation course for the language of your choice (this will also upgrade your account to "Frequent User").