Russian Pronunciation Trainer
This Russian pronunciation trainer has high-definition audio recordings of 3,200 Russian words. In order to get access to all the words you need to buy a subscription.
Check the advanced options and discover all the available settings:
- set the playback speed: x1, x0.75 or 0.5,
- see the spelling and/or phonetic transcription of each word,
- set the number of times each word will be repeated,
- choose the word frequency interval,
- practice with audio or video recordings (available for some native speakers and some languages),
- set the pause length after each word,
- search by word spelling or phonetic transcription.
When you make a search by word spelling, you have the following options (please, omit quotes in your search query):
- Letter combination anywhere in a word. Example: "ou" will find any word containing this letter combination.
- Letter combination at the beginning of a word. Add an asterisk at the end of your query. Example: "ou*" will find all words containing more than two letters that start with "ou".
- Letter combination at the end of a word. Add an asterisk at the beginning of your query. Example: "*ir" will find all words containing more than two letters that end with "ir".
- Letter combination in the middle of a word. Add one asterisk at the beginning and one at the end of your query. Example: "*vr*" will find all words containing more than three letters that have "vr" in the middle.
You can also use asterisk when you make a search by phonetic transcription.