List of Pronunciation Courses
In order to download and watch the above foreign language courses, you will need a special software – Pronunciation Player.
Video and Sound Quality
To provide high-quality sound and video, the courses were recorded using professional equipment:
- Canon high-definition camcorders XA20 (for the front view) and VIXIA HFG30 (for the side view)
- Sony lavalier microphone ECM-55B
The resulting video clips' quality is as follows:
- Video resolution – 720 x 404 (DVD quality)
- Frame rate – 60 frames per second. This will enable you to discern even the most subtle movements of speech organs during the slow-motion playback.
- Audio quality – 320 kbps, 48 kHz