List of Pronunciation Courses
In order to download and watch the above courses, you will need a special software – Pronunciation Player.
List of Online Listening Quizzes
These online quizzes will help you improve your listening skills and learn International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) symbols at the same time. They are fully compatible with mobile devices!
Our Pricing Policy
Yes! You choose the price that you want to pay for any course listed above.
All my life I wanted to create a language learning software that would allow people to learn pronunciation easily. Now that my dream came true, I don't want the price to stop you from using this software.
I strongly believe that language learning should be affordable for everyone. That is why I decided not to set a fixed price for my pronunciation courses.
You can pay as low as one dollar to use the full version of any course. Eventually, if you think that the course helped you, you can "buy" it for the second time. The money collected will be used to improve the software and to create courses for other languages. Right now I am working on the English pronunciation course.
Video and Sound Quality
In order to bring you the best quality sound and picture, for the recording of the courses I used professional equipment:
- Canon high-definition camcorders XA20 (for the front view) and VIXIA HFG30 (for the side view),
- Sony lavalier microphone ECM-55B.
The resulting video clips' quality is as follows:
- Video resolution – 720 x 404 (DVD quality),
- Frame rate – 60 frames per second. This way, you will be able to discern even the most subtle movements of speech organs during the slow-motion playback.
- Audio quality – 320 kbps, 48 kHz.