List of Pronunciation Courses
- American English Pronunciation for University Students
- French Pronunciation for University Students
- Russian Pronunciation for University Students
In order to download and watch the above foreign language courses, you will need a special software – Pronunciation Player.
List of Online Listening Quizzes
These online quizzes will help you improve your listening skills and learn International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) symbols at the same time. These skills will in turn help you learn correct pronunciation of your desired language. The quizzes are fully compatible with mobile devices!
Video and Sound Quality
To provide high-quality sound and video, the courses were recorded using professional equipment:
- Canon high-definition camcorders XA20 (for the front view) and VIXIA HFG30 (for the side view)
- Sony lavalier microphone ECM-55B
The resulting video clips' quality is as follows:
- Video resolution – 720 x 404 (DVD quality)
- Frame rate – 60 frames per second. This will enable you to discern even the most subtle movements of speech organs during the slow-motion playback.
- Audio quality – 320 kbps, 48 kHz