On Saturday we released several updates. Here’s the summary:
- Bootstrap was upgraded to 5.3
- We introduce a new user flow. Now we ask users who sign up for a trial for the main reason for signing up. That would allow us to better understand the needs of our users.
- We no longer generate random passwords for people who buy the subscription without first creating an account. You can set the password when you confirm your email.
- We started to log recent queries in phonetic converters for registered users.
- We updated the algorithm for handling unresponsive emails.