Paste Spanish text here:
Phonetic transcription of Spanish text (IPA phonetic alphabet):
No Spanish text submitted
Phonetic Transcription of Spanish Words
Spanish phonetics is rather simple compared to other languages. The pronunciation rules in the Spanish language are quite strict, but still there are Spanish letters that can be pronounced in different ways.
This free online converter allows you to convert Spanish text to its phonetic transcription using International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) symbols. By the way, you cannot find the phonetic transcription of Spanish words in dictionaries. This tool will serve you as a Spanish pronunciation guide. It will save you a lot of time during your first steps in Spanish, until you learn the pronunciation rules. If you use the phonetic transcription regularly in combination with Spanish audio and video recordings, you will be able to improve your pronunciation and listening skills in the Spanish language.
Maximum allowed text length:
- for unregistered users – 700 characters,
- for registered users – 15,000 characters.
Note: For the correct display of the phonetic transcription symbols, make sure that you use the latest version of your web browser and choose the right encoding for this page – Unicode (UTF-8). This converter is only available online and cannot be downloaded to your computer.
Spanish Phonetics – Online Resources
- Phonetics and pronunciation glossary
- Spanish dictionaries online – Project Modelino
- Spanish language – Wikipedia
- Spanish alphabet – Wikipedia
- Spanish phonology – Wikipedia
Do you like this converter? Post a link to this page!
HTML link code
<a href="http://easypronunciation.com/en/spanish-phonetic-transcription-converter">How to Pronounce Spanish Words. Spanish Phonetics Online.</a>
Link code for phpBB forums
[url=http://easypronunciation.com/en/spanish-phonetic-transcription-converter]Online Spanish Phonetic Transcription Converter[/url]
Link code for Wikipedia
* [http://easypronunciation.com/en/spanish-phonetic-transcription-converter Online Spanish Phonetic Transcription Converter]—Free Online Tool to convert Spanish Text to IPA Phonetic Transcription