Your browser is not supported!
Phonetic Transcription Can Help You Improve Your Italian Pronunciation
Italian pronunciation is simple compared to other languages. The pronunciation rules in the Italian language are quite strict, although a few Italian letters can be pronounced in different ways.
This free online translator allows you to convert Italian text to phonetic transcription using International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) symbols. By the way, dictionaries do not typically provide the phonetic transcription of Italian words.
This tool will serve as a Italian pronunciation guide. It will help you save time during your first steps in Italian, while you are still learning the pronunciation rules. If you use the phonetic transcription regularly in combination with Italian audio and video recordings, your pronunciation and listening skills in the Italian language will improve.
Highlighting of high-frequency Italian words
A special option allows you to highlight high-frequency Italian words. The words from different frequency intervals will be highlighted in the following colors:
If you want to make the frequency analysis of your text and obtain the detailed statistics, please use Italian word frequency counter.
Maximum text length (in characters):
- unregistered users – 50,
- free registration – 100,
- language package "frequent user" – 10,000,
- language package "polyglot" – 10,000.
Check our Italian phonetic subtitle converter and obtain something like this:
Italian Phonetics – Online Resources
- Phonetics and pronunciation glossary
- Italian Phonetic Subtitle Converter
- Italian dictionaries online – Project Modelino
- Online dictionary of Italian pronunciation
- Italian dictionary of orthography and pronunciation
- Italian pronunciation rules
- Italian phonology – Wikipedia
- Italian orthography – Wikipedia
Major updates related to this phonetic translator
Search for related blog posts