During the last weeks we’ve been working hard on our Word Frequency Counters.
Here’s the list of the most important updates so far:
– We increased the number of frequency intervals from 5 to 10. Now the counter will highlight in different colors the 10,000 most frequently used words.
– For English, French, and Italian we introduced an algorithm that analyzes the words with hyphens. Now the words like “that”, “that’s” and “that’s” will be counted as one word.
– Now you can see the list of words for each interval. Before it was only possible in Chinese and Japanese word counters.
– Japanese word frequency counter leaves beta.
During the next weeks, we plan to add the following features:
– the ability to set a custom color for each frequency interval
– the ability to set the number of frequency intervals
– and… (drum roll)… real-time word frequency highlight! That means you will be able to see the frequency of each word while you are typing the text.